Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling Tour Description:
- VOTED the BEST Catamaran Cruise Excursion in Cozumel since 2009!
- Compare to custom made aluminum and no-sailing boat "Sail and Snorkel" excursion offered by our competition (Shoretrips, Shore Excursions Group, etc). Ask them for a picture of the boat and compare!
- Excellent Trip Advisor Rating, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Excellence Winner & Leader up to this day!
- English speaking and certified snorkel guides, crew and captain, all equipment and instructions provided!
- Includes open bar and house-made snacks!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at excursion meeting location!
- Best price and Worry Free Back to Ship Guarantee!
Join our experienced Cozumel catamaran sailing and snorkel excursion team for a unique Sail and Snorkel tour in Cozumel! Our Catamaran comfortably holds 35 passengers with shade, restrooms, music, etc on board for a great sailing trip in Cozumel.
You will have full 3 hours of sailing and guided snorkeling (Paradise reef and either Dzul-Ha reef, Chankanaab reef or Cardona reef), by our local certified captain and Cozumel snorkel guide, who all speak English. Enjoy the 7 blues of the Mexican Caribbean on this Sailing Tour, visiting coral gardens, reefs and drop offs for first class snorkeling with all equipment provided including special snorkel flotation vests for your comfort and safety (optional). Listen to your favorite music while gliding through the crystal clear waters of Cozumel.
Throughout the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel tour enjoy an open bar of soft drinks, bottled water, cold beer, Rum Punch, Cuba Libre (Rum and Coke), Tequila Sunrise, Tequila Shots as well as season fruit and freshly prepared guacamole with chips.
This Catamaran Tour in Cozumel is the best rated Sail and Snorkel Excursion with only a small amount of people on each departure!
A bathroom is available on board the catamaran boat as well as space to store your personal belongings.
Looking for a Catamaran Sunset Sail and Snorkel cruise? We do have it available on a daily basis with a minimum of 4 participants!