Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling Tour
One of the best rated Cozumel Catamaran Excursions...coral reef snorkeling and catamaran sailing!
Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling Tour Description:
** VOTED the BEST Catamaran Excursion in Cozumel since 2009! ***
Join our experienced Cozumel catamaran sailing and snorkel excursion team for a unique Sail and Snorkel tour in Cozumel! Our Catamaran comfortably holds 28 passengers with shade, restrooms, music, etc on board for a great sailing trip in Cozumel.
You will have full 3 hours of sailing and guided snorkeling (Paradise reef and either Dzul-Ha reef, Chankanaab reef or Cardona reef), by our local certified captain and Cozumel snorkel guide, who all speak English. Enjoy the 7 blues of the Mexican Caribbean on this Sailing Tour, visiting coral gardens, reefs and drop offs for first class snorkeling with all equipment provided including special snorkel flotation vests for your comfort and safety (optional). Listen to your favorite music while gliding through the crystal clear waters of Cozumel.
Throughout the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel tour enjoy an open bar of soft drinks, bottled water, cold beer, Rum Punch, Cuba Libre (Rum and Coke), Tequila Sunrise, Tequila Shots as well as season fruit and freshly prepared guacamole with chips.
This Catamaran Tour in Cozumel is the best rated Sail and Snorkel Excursion with only a small amount of people on each departure!
A bathroom is available on board the catamaran boat as well as space to store your personal belongings.
Also, enjoy a 2 x 1 promotion in domestic drinks including bottled beers at our beach bar where we start and return from the Cozumel catamaran sail and snorkel excursion!
Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling Tour Includes
- Certified Captain and Crew
- Bilingual local Cozumel snorkel guide
- Complete snorkel instructions and all necessary equipment in all sizes
- Lots of deck space and shade
- CD and MP3 music player
- Stand up bathroom and cabin
- Comfort net for relaxing
- Two reef snorkeling with special snorkeling ladder
- Open bar and snacks
Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling Tour Notes
Minimum age for alcohol consumption in Mexico is 18 years old. Bathroom available on board. Please bring along sun screen, towel, change of clothes and a great mood! Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- Corrective lens wearers please note: If you are planning to do a snorkel excursion, few if any operators have snorkel masks with magnification / corrective lens in them. We suggest that you might want to purchase a pair of stick-on lens to bring with you on the snorkeling shore excursion. These are relatively inexpensive and available at many drug type stores. The lens stick to the snorkel mask, peel off after use and can be reused.
- The average surface ocean water temperature is between 78-84F (25-29C). According to studies, the average bathwater temperature is 82F (27C). Enjoy!
Other Activities on Site
Catamaran Sailing and Snorkeling Tour Restrictions
Some restrictions for water sports may apply to pregnant guests and those guests with high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes and/or similar. Please consult a medical professional for more information about safe participation in this activity. People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or similar substances that may prevent safe enjoyment, are not allowed to participate in water sports actives for their own safety.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is subject to parent's consideration.
This excursion is available to the following cruise lines:
FAQ'sQ. I generally do not do very well on boats, will I get sea sick?
Q. Is your ship a Catamaran or Trimaran? I see both names on this website.
Q. I am a beginner snorkeler, is this tour suitable for me?
Q. Is the boat kids friendly?
Q. Do I need to take my passport with me on the to show with my Electronic Shore Excursion Ticket?
Excursion Cancellation Policy