Cozumel Chankanaab Shore Snorkeling and All Inclusive Beach Day Pass Description:
- Enjoy this Exclusive Shore Excursioneer offer - snorkel, beach and buffet lunch!
- Entrance into Chankanaab included ($21.00 USD value for adults, $14.00 USD value for children)!
- English speaking trained staff and experienced snorkeling guide!
- All snorkeling gear and instruction (mask, fins, snorkel and vest)!
- Buffet lunch including chicken fajitas, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, grilled fish, salad, fruit, nachos and salsa along with water and soft drinks!
- Beach chair, lockers and use of the beach facilities including shaded palapas!
- Use of all the Chankanaab facilities - botanical garden (optional guided), hammocks, Mayan House (homemade tortillas samples), Tequila Exhibit with samples, Eco-Arqueological visit, Archaeological Prehispanic Replicas, swimming pool, Crocodile Exhibition, and Sea Lion exhibit!
- Not available on Sundays
We invite you to come with us and enjoy the best snorkeling on Cozumel at Chankanaab Marine Park. Swim alongside tropical fish and a colorful coral reef in a sheltered cove with calm waters. Then relax on a sandy beach with your all-inclusive day pass that includes a buffet lunch, a guided snorkel (gear provided), a sea lion show, and so much more.
Start your day with a short taxi ride from your Cozumel cruise ship pier to Chankanaab Marine Park. Your entrance fee into the park is included ($21.00 USD value for adults, $14.00 USD value for children). Once you are checked in, the facilities are yours for the day. You won't find this offer with anyone else - only with Shore Excursioneer. All cruise guests are welcome, no restrictions!
Important fact: Chankanaab is a protected marine park. So this is where you will see marine life as it should be in crystal clear waters with unbelievable visibility. You will snorkel in a sheltered, cove-like, area in warm waters accessed by either the beach or with a wide stair entry, making this sport available for everyone. Experienced snorkelers will not be disappointed with the abundance of tropical fish, coral, sponges and more that can be found in the world's second largest reef system. All snorkeling gear is included along with experienced snorkeling instruction - you will be given several options when you check in. You may choose to also snorkel at your leisure throughout the day.
Included in your all inclusive day pass is a beach chair for relaxation on the sandy shore, but there are numerous shaded palapas as well. Or just enjoy the refreshing water while children play in the sand at the water's edge.
Once you get hungry, there is a buffet lunch included with fajitas, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, grilled fish, salad, fruit, nachos and salsa along with water and soft drinks. Lunch service begins at 1:30 PM. There are small on-site restaurants also in Chankanaab if you prefer to purchase additional food or beverages. For your comfort, lockers are also included in your excursion price so you can store your belongings while you are in the water, so your day will be worry free.
But, keep in mind that Chankanaab is not just about the water, there is much else to see and do including a walk through a well-tended, and quite large, botanical garden, sway in a hammock, view the Mayan House (homemade tortillas samples), enjoy the Tequila Exhibit (with samples), browse the Eco-Archeological and Archaeological Mayan Replicas, maybe watch a Sea Lion Show, there's lots to do here. There is even a swimming pool. You also might spot some of the famed iguanas of Chankanaab. Do not forget your camera to capture the sites and memories both above and below the water. There are maps throughout the property to help you find your way, and showers and restrooms as well.
There are also numerous taxis waiting at the entrance of Chankanaab to take you back to your Cozumel cruise pier.
Please note that guests who want to join your group but do not wish to snorkel may choose to stay on the beach instead (no price difference).